1. Be an American citizen.
2. Age 17-24, not turning 25 before December 31st, 2011.
3. Be at least 17-years-old and entering your senior year of high school in the fall of 2010.
4. Be single, never married, nor have any children.
5. Live, work full-time, or attend school full-time in Washtenaw or Livingston counties.
6. Satisfy the minimum $100 Children's Miracle Network donation at the time of orientation .
How to Apply
1. Download the official 2010 entry packet.
2. Download the official pageant contract. (Please bring to orientation)
3. Register at www.missamerica4kids.org in order to raise the required Children's Miracle Network donation.
2. Please read the CMN/MAO Guide and registration instructions before registering.
Important Dates for 2010
September 17th Entry Deadline
September 19th Orientation
September 26th Mock Interviews
October 1st Community Service Performance at Brookhaven Retirement Community Center
October 3rd Rehearsal at Fran Coy's Salon
October 10th Dress Rehearsal at Chelsea High School
October 16th Miss Washtenaw County Scholarship Pageant
***All deadlines are absolute. Late entries of any kind will not be accepted. More information regarding time and
location of events is available in the entry packet.***
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Executive Director, Laura Bloomensaat, at
email@example.com or (734) 383-3119.